Consequence (Feat. Asher Roth) - Childish Games

Enjoy The Fruits Of My Labor; And If Not Then Go Eat A Poison Apple And THANKS FOR NOTHING.

KANYE WEST: "Heartless" AT THE 2008 AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS.

Thanks For Nothing.tv via Ustream

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

LMAROFL

epic fail pictures
see more Epic Fails

thIS IS WHAT IT SAYS:

Roommate Fail

Free LCD TV.Yes it works perfectly.Yes it has a remote. No i wont deliver. Why is it FREE you ask????? My room mate thought it would be “hysterical” to pause “explicit gay video” on my TV while my girlfriend and I were on vacation for 2 weeks, thus burning an image into the scree. So… If you don’t mind a silhouette of a skinny white guy taking a load in the face from the biggest black penis in recorded history forever adorning your new TV, It’s yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails