Consequence (Feat. Asher Roth) - Childish Games

Enjoy The Fruits Of My Labor; And If Not Then Go Eat A Poison Apple And THANKS FOR NOTHING.

KANYE WEST: "Heartless" AT THE 2008 AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS.

Thanks For Nothing.tv via Ustream

Sunday, November 1, 2009

KISS THE COOK




What did you guys do this past Halloween? were you out mixing it up with the vampires and werewolves??? I design my hole outfit by myself but with some help of a lovely lady B. I was suppose to be a killer butcher but it was to much to go buy. So I slapped some blood on my apron "MY OWN SUPPLY OF COURSE" and got some killer gloves and pulled out my old machete and went out on the night in Adams Morgan in DC. So in the end I was a cool lookin killer cook. with Tight sneakers on of course. "Vans Costumes." you don't got these don't worry. take a look


No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails