Consequence (Feat. Asher Roth) - Childish Games

Enjoy The Fruits Of My Labor; And If Not Then Go Eat A Poison Apple And THANKS FOR NOTHING.

KANYE WEST: "Heartless" AT THE 2008 AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS.

Thanks For Nothing.tv via Ustream

Friday, November 6, 2009

Holly Molly lmao.

People do the most weirdest shit.



Show me some cheeks. I like the boots ;)


That's a lot of crack.


There's a call for rain on aile 5. Lol


You know you the shit when you rock sexy clothes like this. My man is killin the game.


Show me your gut Ma. Shes still cute tho.


I guess you don't need a shirt to shop.


Old lady is sexy. She's giving a lot of leg in walmart.


I guess she's of her meds cus she forgot her pants. Lmao.


Thanks for Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails