Consequence (Feat. Asher Roth) - Childish Games

Enjoy The Fruits Of My Labor; And If Not Then Go Eat A Poison Apple And THANKS FOR NOTHING.

KANYE WEST: "Heartless" AT THE 2008 AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS.

Thanks For Nothing.tv via Ustream

Friday, October 30, 2009

O shit it's on and poppin

It looks like Jay Z just lost another friend.

MediaTakeOut.com learned that Jay Zs former right and man Beanie Siegel is getting ready to air him out in a new diss mixtape. For those of you who dont know, Jay Z and Beanie have been friends for more than a decade. And Beanie was one of Jays most loyal artists.

What happened, you ask? Word is that Beanies upset with the direction has career has taken in the last few years, and blames Jigga for it. And it gets better. According to reports, Beans is set to release an entire mixtape exposing all the shady things that Jay Z allegedly did since theyve known each other.

Heres a sample of the lyrics:
This aint a diss record, this a real record,
How does it feel to get exposed, dont you feel naked,
I was a fly on the wall and what I witnessed,
I can say things to make Bey look at you different,
And my gangsta wasnt never on trial, I stood up tall no snitchin
But the rapper Shawn called the police on me,
Cause I was front row at the Blueprint 3



No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails